Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchange / Returns / Refund
- Sale & Clearance items are non-returnable. (Your Statutory rights are not affected)
- At Jungle Road Clothing we take great pride in providing you with quality garments when shopping with us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, provided it is not a clearance or sale item, you may return unworn and unsoiled merchandise within 14 days from the date of shipping for exchange and/or refund.
- No returns will be accepted after 14 days from date of shipping. If you wish to return good to us you will need to make contact with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and obtain a Return Authority Number (RA Number) and enclose it with the returned goods.
- REFUNDS are NOT given on sale or clearance items, we will exchange if stock available
- All swing tags must be intact
- No return can be processed without the Return Authority Number (RA Number).
- Customers are responsible for all costs associated with the return of goods to Jungle Road, unless the goods are faulty and Jungle Road will refund the cost of return postage after inspecting the goods
- Jungle Road Clothing accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged returns occurring in transit. It is highly recommended that all returns be sent via registered post.
- Items that are returned without the Return Authority Number (RA Number), or are obviously worn or soiled will be returned to the customer on a COD basis
LIMITATION ON QUANTITY
While all efforts are made to check product description, pricing, availability and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time. Jungle Road Clothing Store reserves the right to decline orders or limit quantities arising from such errors.
Prices advertised online do not include delivery fees. Postage and handling is in addition to the costs of goods. For purchases over $150, Shipping fees will be Free of Charge for Australia and New Zealand only.